Wednesday 1 October 2014

Beginning Blog: Journaling

I do a lot of journaling in my spare time, about lots of different things (as you do). I feel like letting my emotions out on to something. Its a type of therapy, and I see feelings have to go somewhere, I mean we cant just keep them locked up inside of ourselves forever, it just ends up killing me if I do that for to long. Plus my laptop is good at keeping secrets.
I like to do my private journal, but I thought it would be good to share some of what I do in my life. I know I can be a real locked up person, just the girl that stays quietly in the corner, not saying much. But there is life and a story in every person.

What will I be blogging about? I will be blog journaling on my Art, Writing, Reading, Design Course. All that jazz and more. But mostly my writing.
So stay tuned for my posts. I will be trying to do them every day if not more. Really all depends on how I'm feeling on that day.

-Rachel      

No comments:

Post a Comment