Tuesday 20 January 2015

Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award

Hello Readers.

So Adriana Tagged me to do the Sister Hood of the World Blogger Award! Thank you so much. I love it how I have been excepted into this online community of writers and bloggers. And we do these amazing tags and such. It's really good.

As you might have noticed, I have not been blogging so much lately. And I know I should, cause my holidays are coming to a close and I don't will not have that much time on my hands. But I promise, to myself and everyone who follows me on my journey. I will be making time to do writing and blogging. Even though I'm not payed to do it (I wish I was though, that would be amazing) But it's my dream to become a writer and I will never put that down, EVER!

On to the tag. (I have seen hardly anyone outside my family since last term/Christmas. I need human 
interaction. That is why I'm talking so much. Just bare with me.)

Rules for this tag:


Thank the blogger who nominated you, link back to their site.

Post the Award logo on your blog.

Answer the ten question they've set you

Make up ten questions for your nominees to answer

Nominate ten people



 Mint Chip Ice Cream or Cookie Dough? (Yes, this is the first question. Priorities people!)

I would have to go for the Mint Chip Ice-Cream. But to be Honest, I will eat just about any Ice-Cream. I'm not that picky. 


Favorite book you have read so far in 2015?

*guilty face* I have not finished any books in this new year. I have just not been in a reading mood. But I did go back to an old favorite, and read parts of it over the early course of this month. And that is Guys are Waffles, Girls are Spaghetti. It was about two years ago that my youth pastor gave me a copy, cause that was what we were studying for small groups.
And I keep on going back to it, again, and again, and again. And the older I get, and the more I have gotten to know the opposite gender (P.S. As of last year, I finally got to talking to them. I was a scared little thing. And it turns out guys aren't that bad. I'm ashamed of myself ....) 
I have gotten so much out of this book. It really it amazing! 

   

 All time favorite book/series you read in 2014

Wow this is a hard one. Cause I read a couple of book series last year. But I think I am going to have to say the Hunger Games. Only cause that series impacted me so greatly. I think about it all the time, I cry about it (even now). I am such a big fan. But I think cause it was so well written. And the depth to it to so eminence.


What is your Favorite song right now? 

I have an interesting answer. And that is Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding. I kinda fell in love with this song (like I do all her music)



Your all time favorite blog post from last year? 

I suppose you mean my own blog post. The post I enjoyed the most was writing out My Writing Wishlist. That one was so fun to do, cause I got to share some of the story ideas I am dying to write.


What is your favorite blog you recently discovered? Why?

I don't really have a "Favorite blog" and have not come over any new ones recently. But the last blog that I checked up on that I had found last year. Was Kiera Cass's Website. And she has a blog on there. I lover her writing. And I watch her vlogs. Her websites HERE 


If there is one blogger you could meet and spend the day with, who would it be? Why?

Haha (I want to say this with out sounding creepy...) I seriously love all these bloggers to pieces. They are some of the greatest people I have ever met, (and never met) But you all live so far away! I mean even you guys that live in Australia, that is a long way away (although you guys have higher chances of meeting me cause I have family over there...) 
Any way. So its hard its a hard decision to make... But I am going to go with the girl that tagged me for this tag, Adriana Gabrielle. I would love to meet this internet buddy, she is amazing, hands down.


When you go to the bookstore are you most likely to purchase a book you have read but don’t own or a brand new book?

I would most likely get myself one I have not read. But it would be one that I had read reviews and stuff on. (Fun Fact: All the books I've read in YA, I don't even own. I get them out from the library. Got to love the library)

How do you feel about e-readers? Do you like them? Use them? or do you prefer actual books?

I have a tablet with and E-reader on it. But I find it hard to read books on a screen. I focus better when I read something on paper. I have noting against E-readers. But personally would much rather the real thing. And when I have my book published, I would want it in paper copy's, and not just E-books. I want to hold my "Baby" in my hands!!!

 Okay! Fantasy time! Merfolk or Vampires?

Merfolk/Mermaid. I don't fancy Vampires all that much. I just had to share this picture....



My set of questions:

  • When writing, do you keep a notebook near-by to write down anything that comes to mind?
  • Are you a morning, or a night person?
  • Song you have stuck in your mind?
  • What was the last book you read?
  • What is the meaning of life? 
  • Have you ever just started crying when writing a scene?
  • Have you ever met an author face to face? If so, what was it like?
  • Tea or coffee?
  • Your life is now the last movie/TV show you watched. What was that? And are you happy or worried? 
  • You one day stumble upon a time machine. You can go to one period in time. And you can take someone from your current time with you. Who would you take? And what where would you go? Plot twist: You have to stay in that period forever, with that one person you took with you. Chose wisely.  

Hope you all liked these questions. (I'm dying to know how you will answer them.) 

I don't think I know ten blogger. But I shall do my best.






And if there are any of you that I have not tagged. Then pleas feel free to do it. And comment your link below so I can see it. Cause I would love to read it!

Until Next Time.
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for the nomination. That needed to be in caps. I'm not sure why.

    The library is awesome. No questions asked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW. Im so honoured you want to meet me (people actually like me!! Yay haha) and awesome tag btw. As for the mermaids thing, im with you there, girl. As you well know from our conversations I love mermaids....and im pretty sure I am one...but anyways. Great post!

    ReplyDelete