Thursday 11 June 2015

Liebster Award | Infinity Dreams Award

Hey Readers

I come to you all with a tag!!!  And I am working on a post about Gabriel. So Opal over at Opal Swirls tagged me for this :))) THANK YOU!

Source






















Rules:
Thank & link to the blogger how tagged you,
Answer the 11 questions,
Nominate (11) bloggers, and ask them 11 questions.


What do you miss about your childhood?

This is a good question. I think it would the being young and free. There was not a care in the world. We were oblivious to all the problems around us. That is what I miss.

Lots of friends or a few good friends? 

Only a few good friends. I'm not all that good at making then keeping friends. I mean, people want to be my friend. But I try and keep it to a small amount, I like it that way.

Winter evenings or Summer mornings? 

Summer morning. Cause it is still crisp. But you can walk outside in the fresh air.

Coast or inland? 

I have always liked the coast for some reason. 

Where and what would your dream house be like? 

I would have a big woods out the back. A pine wood. I would want it to be old, with a basement and an attic. And a room with bookshelves on the walls. And secret trap doors....

Do you tend to organise or leave mess? 

My desk at my course is very organized. My room will get really messy. But that is cause I don't have time half the time in order to clean. But I love having things in place.

What sort of music do you like? 

I am not sure what the genre is called. But things like Of Monsters and Men, Daughter, Lorde, Broods, and piano pieces. 

Do you have any pets? 

We have a cat. But she is not mine. 

Do you live in the country or city?

In the country.  

Do you play an instrument? If so, what? 

I play the piano! :) I need to do some more practice. Cause I haven't played in a while. 

Would you like to visit New Zealand someday? 

I am born and bred in New Zealand. But I can still answer this question. I would like to go to the south island. I have not been there yet.

My Questions:

Favorite color?
Favorite sound?
How long have you been blogging?
Do you have lots of stuff on your bedroom wall? Or do you like it clear?
What is your comfort food?
If your life was being made into a movie, who would you cast to play you?
What kind of computer do you use?
Summer or Winter?
What fantasy world would you most like to visit?
One thing that will make you smile?
You are running away, and you are only aloud to take five things with you. What would you take?

I am not going to be able to tag 11 bloggers. But I will tag the ones I know.

T.A.Christensen | Adriana Gabriel | Brett Michael Orr | Briana Mae Morgan | + anyone else :)))

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, Chica <3 :D I'll do this soon and let you know when it is up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good love. Looking forward to seeing your answers :)

      Delete
    2. Here is my post: https://adrianagabriellewrites.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/the-liebster-award-ive-been-nominated-x3/ Thanks again for the nomination, Chica <3

      Delete
  2. Thank you for doing the tag :)

    ReplyDelete