Saturday 24 October 2015

A Very Belated Blog Birthday

One year and 25 days ago, I created this blog...

I realized that I forgot to celebrate my blogs birthday. But oh well, better late than never. I'm not sure what I am suppose to do on a blogs birthday. So I will just recap this year, and talk about my blogs future... 



I found my first ever blog post HERE. I can not believe I have loosely been running this blog for over a year. I was welcomed into an amazing community of writers and bloggers. Some of the most amazing people ever. 
This year I have found it hard to run this blog, being busy with my deign school. Which I completed level 2 and level 3 in graphic design over the year. And have grown so much in myself, and my talent in creating things. Over the course of this year I have come up with about 11 amazing book ideas. 

Done with the whole speech thing. I am exited to do another year of blogging. And I am hoping to start Book Vlogging at some point! 

I am also HAPPY to say that this blog with be having an upgrade! I am going white...with fancy art work and typography. It will still be the same style. Keeping the goldish colours, and blacks. I have been planning on doing this for a long time.  That will be coming in the next week. I want it to be ready for NaNoWriMo. (Be exited)

Thank you to everyone who has been following for for this long! Please join this blog (this is a member box in the side bar) and follow this blog by email so you are alerted every time I post something. 

-Rachy

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Blog :)
    Here's to many more years of blogging!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the next year be awesome :) Can't wait to see your new design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY! (or blogoversary. ;)) It will be awesome to see the new design!

    ReplyDelete