Thursday 1 October 2015

October Reads

I do this often. Going to the library and getting a whole armful of books. With all the best intentions of reading them. Even though I am not the fastest readers. (It will be done)


BOOKS I'M READING



The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey: I am almost Finished reading this. Seriously it is amazing. It's apocalyptic, Aliens taking over/destroying the wold and the human race, in a way I have never seen before. It's very war zone, military base stuff. And I really like it. It has been made into a movie and is being released in theater in January 2016! And I am so exited. I watched the trailer before the book, and was like "Wow." It looks really good. (Go watch the trailer)

Stray by Rachael Craw: Shout out to Rachael for publishing the squeal to her first book Spark, which I read last year. I loved the first one. And I'm bound to love the second. This series is like Agents of shield and X men. It's pretty bad ass. 

Allegiant by Veronica Roth: I am scared. I have waited to long to get my hands on this book. And sadly I read a spoiler last year, so I know what happens. The divergent series is one of my favorite dystopian book series. So I'm very exited for this book. 
They just released the Allegiant teaser trailer. It looked really good. They better do a good job on this movie. Cause I hated disliked the Insurgent movie.  


BOOKS I'LL BE REVIEWING

I read We Were Liars earlier this year. And Red Queen a couple of weeks ago. Each of these reviews will have a spoiler section for those who have read it. Both these books are two of the most amazing and impressive books I have read this year. Those will be coming soon. 

WHAT I'VE BEEN WATCHING


This is how to torture yourself. I'm almost halfway through season two. And trying my best not be spoiled. Cause if someone does, the are going to get seriously hurt. (Leaving the house is a risk) 
I'm hooked. 


Read or watched any of the things I have mentioned in this post? Let me know what you think. -Rachy

No comments:

Post a Comment